DescriptionBardahl Diesel Anti Bacteria (DAB) is a powerful biocide treatment formulated against bacteria and fungi contamination
PropertyBardahl Diesel Anti Bacteria (DAB) is a powerful biocide treatment formulated to give a full protection to diesel fuels against bacteria and fungi contamination that can easily clog diesel filters and damage high pressure injection systems (common rail).
ApplicationCompatible with any type of diesel engine running on diesel fuel (agricultural machinery, trucks, boats,…).
Compatible with any type of diesel fuel and biodiesel.
Compatible with any type of engine, old and new generation.
Bardahl Diesel Anti Bacteria (DAB) can be used in 2 different concentrations:
- 500ml of DAB in 1000L of diesel as a preventive treatment to protect fuel against bacteria and fungi development.
-2L of DAB in 1000L of diesel as a curative treatment when there is a contamination.
BenefitsBardahl Diesel Anti Bacteria (DAB) will kill the following microorganisms frequently responsible for the infection of fuel:
- Bacteria including: Achromabacter, Aeromonas, Algae, Bacillus, Escherichia, Proteus, etc.
- Fungi such as: Aspergillus, Candida, Cephalosporium, Fusarium, Paecilomyces, Penecilium, Rhodotorula, Streptomyces, etc.
Forms a film at the water/fuel interface allowing to avoid the formation of insoluble products that can cause the clogging of the fuel system.
Offers excellent anti corrosion properties and contains special corrosion inhibitors to resolve corrosion problems in the fuel distribution systems due to the presence of water and microorganisms.
Compatible with any fuel additive.
- Ref. 1243 - Case of 3 Can of 5L
- Ref. 1248 - Can of 20 Litres
- Ref. 1247 - Drum of 200 Litres
- Ref. 1240 - Case of 6 Can of 1L